The membership of the association is open to all small businesses operating in Nigeria, whose capital investment falls within the definition of small scale industry as may be reviewed from time to time by the government.
The association admits businesses in the manufacturing, processing, mining and services industries. NASSI has a women development department and has placed a high premium on encouraging women entrepreneurship for their special needs apart from being well represented in the Executive Council of the association.
The Benefits of Being Members Include
- Access to low-interest Funding/Loan through our cooperative, micro-credit company and other sources.
- Access to microfinance.
- Capacity building through Training, Seminars, and Workshops within and outside the country.
- Participation at Trade Fairs/Exhibitions.
- Promoting access to real and virtual markets.
- Access to business information.
- Collaborations and partnerships for business growth.
- Promoting linkages and providing platforms for business networking within and outside the country.
- Interactions within your sectoral grouping and corporate organizations.
- Advocacy with government at all levels for SMEs friendly policies.
- Promoting clustering and clusters development.
- Resolution of issues on taxes and multiple taxation, etc.